I would like to add some indoor plants to various rooms in my house. The plants have to be easy to maintain and should be able to do well in low light conditions. (I was specifically thinking of putting a plant in the bathroom which has no windows)
I also have a cat, so the plants should be non-toxic as well!
What would you suggest?
- shelterrific » Blog Archive » feel bad about your bathroom? this …
- Bathroom lights are mostly one of the a good amount of neglected …
- Temporary Bathroom Redo by Kim | Home decorating trends
- A cat plays with the iPad | Doobybrain.com
- Bamboo Cat Fisher Door Hanger | Only Cats
Tagged with: nontoxic low light houseplants
Filed under: Indoor Plants
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!